Last updated: November 2021.
1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Corporate name: BCNNET TRANSLATIONS, S.L.
Business name: NET-TRANSLATIONS
Tax identification code: B61248597
Registered offices: C/ SANT JOSEP 12, 108302 MATARÓ, BARCELONA
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services to the highest standards, which includes processing your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We will limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security. We will apply technical and organisational measures adapted and proportional to the risks to guarantee that your data is not subject to damage such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental loss or alteration, or any other form of illicit processing.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate way and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
International transfers: when your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct targeting and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data.
Whenever we request your personal data, we will inform you clearly what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we will collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information, and news about the industry.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, your personal data may be processed if:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legally ordered to.
- There is a legitimate interest that does not undermine your privacy rights, such as sending you commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or because of your status as a customer.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of one of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to BCNNET TRANSLATIONS, S.L. to provide different services as Processing Managers. The company will not make any transfer unless required to do so by legal order.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You may contact us at any time in connection to the collection and processing of your personal data to:
- Access your personal data and any other information referred to in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify any of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete any of your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your personal data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawing it rrhh.
You can exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail.
This policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our policy and confirm your acceptance.